The first connected cycling insole with artificial intelligence
The first AI-Powered cycling insoles that enable cyclists to improve power, enhance pedaling technique, optimize energy consumption and reduce injury risk.
Discover the video of presentation
Discover the test by Cyclism’Actu
Pedaling Technique Analysis (PTA)
Pedaling angle (4 axes), Pedaling balance, Push/Pull Efficiency…
Cadence, power gain/loss, elevation, speed…
Distance, calories, speed…
Ergo-Posture (Seat height, frame height, length of handlebar), Power (Muscle-strengthening …)
Fatigue level and Injury risk detection
with Artificial Intelligence
History of your activities
To follow your evolution
GPS & Activity map
Including weather & topographic changes.
To guide you through your activity.
At the end of your ride.
A technology adapted to your cycling shoes
Connect your insoles to your phone and enjoy your daily cycling activities no matter what the weather or season. A single pair is enough since this one adapts to your shoes.
A dedicated application
Our application is available on iOS (above 10.2) and Android (above 5.0) and allows you to connect to your insoles using the Bluetooth (BLE) connectivity of your phone.
Technical descrption :
*All measurements mentioned are for a Run Profiler insole and packaging in 8.5/9.5/10 US Men size.
- Antibacterial material
- Weight: 167g*
- Measurements: 29×9,5x2cm or 11,4×3,74×0.78in *
- Distance displayed: Miles or Meters
- Sizes available: from US men 4 to 13; US Women 6 to 11 (see sizing chart here)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0.
- Compatibility: iOS (10.2 and above); Android (5.0 and above); Apple Health
- Charging: USB cable with a micro USB ends for your insole included
- Battery life: up to 7 days (depending upon use)
- Battery type: Lithium polymer
- Water resistant: IP56 rated
- Packaging: Pair of insoles + 1 micro USB Cable + User manual
- Packaging Dimensions: 35×12.5×4.8cm / 13.78×4.92×1.9 inches*
- Packaging Weight: 341g*
Ils parlent de nous
“These insoles promote a more efficient pedaling technique”
“Digitsole puts artificial intelligence
in its new connected insoles”
“Wearable which take care about the athlete”